Friday, May 22, 2009

back that ass up



Soooo ripped, bleached, studded and shredded jeans are in this season... or something. I already tried bleaching my jeans and that was an epic fail. I'd rather just buy a pair from Bess, but I'm broke. 
Anyway, my point that I want to get to that had nothing to do with the beginning of my post is that I am sick of seeing tacky ass pocket embroidery on designer jeans. Sorry to say I got into True Religions a couple years ago, I will keep telling myself that happened before all the bro's and bro ho's started wearing them (I live on the west coast where this "look" runs rampant). Everyone has True Religions now. I seriously don't know what could be more desperate than wearing a giant price tag on your butt. There is nothing better than advertising to the world "I SPENT 200 DOLLARS ON MY JEANS...AND STILL HAVE NO STYLE."
Sparking my rage today were these jeans I found from Siwy. I came across the Hannah Crop in Snowstorm and was all sorts of excited...
Until I saw the back.
Ewwwwww.
Btw, does anyone else think Ashley Tisdale bares are striking resemblance to Steven Tyler?

No comments:

Post a Comment